Fiber cement siding is used to cover a house to create a look of wood siding. Thefiber cement board is made up of fiberglass that has been enclosed in cement plaster. It protects the cement board from damages caused by destruction such as heavy rain, natural calamities,and sun exposure. Nowadays fiber cement boards are used in every part of the world especially in areas of extreme weather. Due to the low maintenance and fire resistance, these are considered as the fiber cement board best planks. The concept of fiber cement boards has been in existence for many years.
Types of cement boards
There are three types of cement boards –
- Lap siding – It is installed horizontally and the most common style of siding. To install it you have to predrill it to create holes.
- Batt and board siding – This siding comes into 1X2 to 1X12 BOARDS. It is installed vertically.
- Cedar shingles – This siding comes 2 feet by 16 inches. If you are planning to hang these you have to predrill it to create holes.
Advantages of fiber cement boards
- The most important aspect of these sidings is that they are durable and water-resistant.
- Due to the warm temperature, the material is unaffected it does not crack up.
- It is versatile because it comes in different designs and styles.
- The fiber cement boards are fire resistant; therefore you do not have to worry about your house catching fire.
- They have a long lifespan warranties which develop the confidence in an individual that they are dealing with genuine products.
- It saves time and money and retains paints which last
- It gives you the wooden texture planks.
Looking for a low maintenance alternative for wood sliding?
Go for fiber cement boards best planks, the durability and longevity of fiber cement boards is highly recommended. It is the best way to protect your home and make it attractive. Unlike other sidings, the planks of fiber cement boards never deteriorate so it requires very less maintenance cost. They are free from dents, bends and fading out. If you want the right fiber cement boards for the first time let a professional do its part. You can definitely to it Yousef but it requires a lot of energy and courage. Also, there are special techniques or strategies which professionals use for installation. You can have a natural look of wood at a reasonable price.
Fiber cement boards are designed in a way that gives a woody finish. Once you install these fiberboards you are free for decades, you do not have to change the exterior every now and then because of the pests or rotten wood.
Comments are closed, but trackbacks and pingbacks are open.